Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"because your goofy!"

So I found out that a friend of mine that I have known for a couple of months had a crush on me. I never would have thought! So I asked him, what makes me so attractive? Then he said, "because your goofy!"

Huh? Since when did me being goofy become sexy?

So I started thinking about it, and it really made sense. One thing that I have noticed being a "slut puppy" and what not is that a lot of guys are two things. Either very serious or very boring! In general conversation or during sex! What I also come to realize is that many of the guys usually come off "being Mr. Suave" but they are just a "goofball" like I am!

I like being "goofy" because Im soooo serious and professional at work, that I need a way to unwind when I'm home! Besides my friends are the funniest people I know, so you just can't help it. Laughter is just so important, you just need it to live really! I try not to take myself to seriously anyway. My boy sent me this picture to my sidekick of this cartoon character. He said it reminded him of me...




LOL, I don't know do you see it?

DO YOU THINK YOUR GOOFY?
HOW IMPORTANT IS IT 
TO HAVE A MAN THAT IS?

4 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Really ...hmmmmmmm?????!!!!!!

Soldier said...

u r a goofball
i dont think im goofy.. personally... i'm just retarded lol

jerzey_reality said...

goofy is fun...and yes ur a goofball and i clearly see u in the cartoon lol...we all can't be as serious as me....shut up

Andresflava said...

its a good balance when you in a relationships. opposites attract. we all have our goofy moments