The T-Mobile Sidekick will be available July 30 at select T-Mobile retail stores and online at www.sidekick.com for $149.99 with a NEW two-year service agreement. Pricing for the shells is $14.99 for two for $9.99 each.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I so want this like RIGHT NOW!
Sure there are other phones that have better features that cost less, but nothing beats the sidekick which is always about style! As a Graphic Designer, I love how you can customize this phone anyway you want! I have the Sidekick 3 now, which is great, but now they they have a better High Resolution Screen, Video Playback, and enhanced Bluetooth, I so want it now! I'm going to sell my old phone to offset the cost of this one. (If anyone is interested, let me know!)
Ever felt like you wanted to be the new kid on the block with the newest hottest shit? Yeah that what I want to feel like right now! I have one week, we will see what happens...
Those of you who want more info, Here you go:
Additional T-Mobile Sidekick Features Include:
· Easily personalized exterior that provides customers the ability to create “shells” on their own terms.
· Record, play and share videos: record videos using the camera; receive video attachments from e-mail, picture messaging, or side load videos to the microSD card; play video using the built-in media player; share videos via e-mail, Bluetooth or picture messaging
· T-Mobile myFaves-enabled
· Horizontal swivel screen and full QWERTY keyboard (manufactured by Sharp)
· WQVGA screen with high-definition LCD technology
· Personalized Web surfing: PC-like, full-size layout or standard Sidekick screen-size layout to scroll and read a page; use Mini Page to zoom out on an overview of an entire Web page; save images from Web pages to the microSD card
· Customized IM experience: create and join group chats, set custom status messages, search for friends in a buddy list and see who is logged into IM to immediately start a conversation
· Easy downloads: install and use downloads without the need to restart the device; set a theme as the device’s default instantly
· Store more information: Up to 25 ringtones, add up to five slides to multimedia messages, and up to 60-second voice messages
· Quick Find to search across all applications
· Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.3” x 0.7”, 5.3 oz.
· 2.6-inch display, 400×240 pixels
· 2.0 megapixel camera
· Quad-band world phone 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· 512mb microSD memory card
· 1030mAh Lion battery
· Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP supports stereo Bluetooth and Bluetooth file transfer to other Bluetooth devices including Bluetooth photo printers.
SO NOW I REALLY WANT THIS PHONE,
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!
Posted by ShawnQt at 9:35 AM