Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WELCOME TO THE BEYONCE POWER VIDEOS!




It's been a minute since I did some videos just for the heck of it. So I decided to have some fun! You guys know how when Beyonce goes on stage, there is something else that takes over her (I think she calls her Sasha!) Well For me, there is a little "Beyonce Power" that takes over! I think all of us feels that way sometimes!





I NEED YOU!

I want you guys to choose the
BEST OUT OF THREE
"BEYONCE POWER" VIDEOS
AND VOTE BY LEAVING
A COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE!

You can leave a comment
either on my blog or directly on YOUTUBE.
Either way, it will be transferred to my

Thanks to everybody, friends, bloggers & readers!
If you have NEVER commented before, I want to hear from you!






6 comments:

Chet said...

OMG! I think you got talent! I enjoyed the video and you might have a pinch of something in you too, so B isn't the only one.

Trackstar said...

i like naughty girl but i am still upset you did Got me going with out me

ponoono said...

whoa! this slightly sweaty vid is hot !!!!

Anonymous said...

Irreplaceable, even though Naughty Girl has the special effects and dancing booty.

fuzzy said...

I live video number 3!!! Its the most creative, and the style of video matched the song! I loved it!!!

Omar Ramon said...

naughty girl is the most interesting...u are a silly mess.