Thursday, May 08, 2008

enlargement {two}



I couldn't believe my eyes! Ok in my last post I talked about this guy that came into my job that wanted some photo enlargements. The Brotha was fine! 5 minutes later we found out that he dropped his magnum condoms on the floor. So I asked two questions:

1) Should I give them back to him?
2) When I scan the photos, should I show you guys how fine he is?

So this is what happen. The guy comes back in and tells me how "hard" it was to find an ATM, but he got the cash. So I tell him the total again and he proceeds to give me the money. I go off to get his change and our secretary asks him to come to her desk. The sexy azz brotha proceeds to her, and I take a glance at his azz. (He just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't see!) He had a really round plump one two, and his jeans sagged a little showing off some grey and black boxers. Seems like he matched all the way down, huh Jay? 

So she whispers to him, since there are other clients still in the office.

"I think there is something that belongs to you in the envelope on the counter."

Perplexed, he says ok. He proceeds back to the counter as I make a copy of the work order on the copy machine. First he looks inside, and doesn't see anything. So I go over to open it up further, and he then looks. Confused, he takes his sunglasses off, and looks again.

"Wooooooooooooooow" he says with first a glance of disbelief and then he gives off a small smile with those beautiful white teeth of his.






He says, "Umm Thank You" and then laughs, with a tint of embarrassment to his voice. I give him the money and tell him his order should be ready on Friday, so I will give him a call then. He shakes my hand, and heads out the door. Once he is out of sight, we all start bursting out in laughter!  It was the funniest thing!

So I had the photos in my hand, and was wondering, should I scan the photos and just put it up on my blog so you guys can see how fine this guy is? I read the comments, and just like you homos, everyone wanted a piece. Many of you said not to "post" it but to "e-mail" it. Many of you reminded me of the "privacy act" that I have to uphold as a professional. So what to do? Then I decided that if I cut just sections of what he looks like then you can get a glimpse of how sexy he is without showing his identity.

So as you see, there two excerpts of those beautiful eyes and those amazing lips. The only thing is... they are not his.  They actually belong to somebody who I feel he looks like him. 

So my question is, 
who do you think it is?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick Cannon

Darius T. Williams said...

Looks just like Nick Cannon to me.

ponoono said...

looks like gary coleman to me....

lmao

Anonymous said...

I agree its nick cannon

Jersey Brotha said...

We all know it's Nick Cannon. Give us a better challenge will you? LOL Now Mariah is lovin his eyes, lips, and more. That bitch!

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Nobody wants to see a pic of Nicky "Got Mariah's Drawers and Sprung in Six Weeks" Cannon. LMAO!! Unless of course it was Nicky Baby.

So pass the pic cause we know you scanned them. LOL!!

Unknown said...

That's Nick Cannon fo' real.
Know those eyes...know those teeth.
Boy..don't play.