Tuesday, April 01, 2008

heavy like a first day period


Ok Guys! Here is Episode 4 of the vide{o} experience. Most of these videos were taped in Feburary and I usually edit them every week. I still have some more footage to go before I actually do the actual video. Why the wait? It is cold as hell outside! Now that it hit 60 degrees today, I think in the coming weeks I will finally be able to do it, and you guys can come along for the ride! So here is the episode with me and Omar, which was great fun to film! I can't wait until you guys see his own show that is coming out. I also have two of my other friends (The Dream Team) are developing shows as well. Want to Guess who?

I will be back in the next couple of days to blog about my Birthday Celebration...


{REMEMBER}
LEAVE A QUESTION IN THE POST BELOW!

3 comments:

Ty said...

Alright for being the star of your own shows. lol Can't wait to see them.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

You two are something...and there is nothing wrong with nipple piercings. I've had them before. LOL!! My favorite Janet video is a tie with I Get Lonely and Everytime.

Promiscuous X said...

Oooooo nipples rings..My ex had those....so sexy and fun to play with lol.Ooooooo novelties hmmmmm lol....Shawn ya face boy..ya face lol....But as always good post/video cant wait for the dancing