I have been going back and forth on this decision for months now. So I just sat down and put out the pros and cons on my reasoning, and the pros outweighed the cons...
1) I already have a reliable phone that works.
2) Everyone has a Sidekick 3.
3) I have the internet and instant messenger at home.
4) That is a lot of money for a phone.
5) I can save my money for an Xbox 360 or PS3.
1) While I love my Razr, it seems very limited to me.
2) I love the way the Sidekick 3 looks, and it makes me happy thinking about it!
3) I will always have access to the internet and friends who text me all the time.
4) I can get a discount from T-Mobile next month.
5) Do I really play games like that? I can have this all the time.
I can read blogs, check e-mail, and look up information on the spot. I can customize the screens as well as the outside, which I love. I will only have to be spending $5 more then what I pay now monthly... and I get 400 extra minutes. Fuzzy always has these gadgets and makes me jealous. Jay has one, and Dante & Calvin are getting one this year to. I can't afford nor will I switch to ATT for an Iphone!
So next month, I am going to go for it! If anyone has a Sidekick 3 and have any tips, let me know!