Tuesday, October 17, 2006

QUESTION OF GOD




THANKS TO EVERYONE
WHO HELPED ME OUT IN MY LAST POST.
I don't know if he will read it, but we will see.

Last Sunday, I was watching this documentary on Public Access (As you get older, these shows become more interesting, so don't sleep!) The show is called: THE QUESTION OF GOD. It compares the views of GOD from Sigmund Freud & C.S. Lewis, and how both of them came to terms in either believing or not believing there is a GOD. There is also a panelist of religious and scientific minds also joining in the discussion on there personal experiences towards GOD. It is an amazing show that really makes you think, and see other peoples point of view. You can check out the website below:


CLICK HERE

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

I caught a little bit of the end of it and I have to say it does open your mind to some interesting points of view. When I have more time I will watch the whole thing...

Dayne Avery said...

Im mad I missed this because I planned on watching it.

As black folk, most of us were raised with deeply religious roots and to question the existance of God for most is like trying to bring back slavery. Jaws drop at the very mention of it.

But, for someone like me who has always questioned things I dont understand. I would have loved to see that program. I love a good religious debate.