Monday, May 11, 2009

I want to be stylish when I'm OLD!

Hopefully by the time I am OLD, I got mucho dinero 
to pay for my stylish lifestyle! I will always be FLY! LOL!



Lately I have been really into Sneakers. 
I haven't bought any cool ones yet, but I'm working on it.
These Japanese Sneakers were inspired by American Cheeseburgers
 and French Fries! I soooo want these! It's so ME!


Check out this Sneakers inspired by the new X-Men: Origins Film.
The first pair is Sabertooth and the other is Wolverine... FLY RIGHT?
Wonder when these are coming out!

Also Check Out my MOVIE REVIEW OF  X-MEN ORIGINS BELOW:




ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO MY WONDERFUL FRIEND TWIN
 FOR GRADUATING AND RECEIVING HIS MASTERS IN EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION!

AND ALSO GOOD LUCK TO ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAS A POTENTIAL JOB POSITION THAT WILL REALLY CHANGE HIS LIFE!

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

I see you know 75 years old ordering the in-style sneakers trying to keep up with the youngins! Its cool... I'm gonna be tryin to talk like them. Twin gonna be tossin kids across the room all his life, X is gonna be raising a lot of his nieces and nephews and cousins too! we all gonna be young!

deonte' k said...

Those shoes look cool... I have yet to see the Wolverine movie.

Larry D. Lyons II said...

you're not going to care about clothes when you're that age. you'll be living in a nude retirement village and your only concerns will be chaffing and tapioca. i promise.

Acoustic Soul said...

your vids crack me up all the time. Something tells me you'll still be fashionable when you hit retirement.