1. truth: never have I feared loved so much in my life. it saddens me that it will never be the same again. not bitter. more cautious. I hope I don't turn into a "heart-breaking boy."
2. truth: I don't hate you anymore. I forgive you. I love you. yet even still, you continue to break my heart every single time you don't become the person your suppose to be. your choices have to be better then you. you have god. use "him".
3. truth: yes, I am going through post election syndrome. so much energy put forth to make him our president, and now I have nothing to have passion for. what is next? why can't I be creative? I need inspiration now more then ever.
4. truth: BGC sucks. everyone knows it. why do we continue to use it. me included. its not all bad. I met a great person from there. I guess when it doesn't serve me anymore, it will cease to exist. that's why I'm going to facebook.
5. truth: I hate cheaters. I hate seeing people cheat. yet, I understand why people cheat. worst yet, I know I have the ability to cheat as well. that is the part of myself I hate. I don't want to be a cheater. period.
6. truth: age is just a number. maturity isn't. I respect every one's stage in there life, but at what point, do you realize who you really are and what you want out of life. if anyone can give me a number, I will store that in my phone.
7. truth: if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it. don't be mad when you see that he wants it // damaged... damaged, I thought that I should let you know. now how you going to to fix it, fix it, fix it... why do I cry when I hear these two fast songs?
8. truth: me not having a mustache and beard has made me so insecure. I want it back so badly. when I tell you I have no desire to EVER be a girl again, I mean it. yet I so love Olivia. I love being a man with a dick in between my legs. and its quite big to. I just say that for shock value, but it is true.
9. truth: I say I want friends, but I really don't. I have so many people I'm already cool with, why not spend the time getting to know them first? why don't I just build up the true friendships I already have? life isn't myspace, why do we treat it as such?
10. truth: I need time to breath. be still. quiet all of my surroundings. I feel GOD whispering in my ear, but I can't hear. once I start telling all my truths, then GOD will start telling me GOD's.
Inspired by JW. I inspire you to do the same on your blog or in your personal diary.