Thursday, September 11, 2008

happy birthday jazz

So yesterday was my sister's birthday. She is officially 16 years old, wow! 16? That's crazy. I still see her as my lil 5 year old sister, who I used to torment and stick in the closet, LOL. My sister has a condition where she doesn't have the ability to talk and lacks some mental skills, but the kid is bright, and she knows everything that is going on! So we decided to take her to the Olive Garden, but the rest of the family just wasn't feeling it, so we left the table and went to Red Lobster. My sister at first didn't understand why everyone was leaving! So Funny! She wanted some pasta, LoL! So she started getting all cranky, and I kept trying to tell her...

 "All You Can Eat Shrimp, Jazz!"

Once she saw the sign with the lobster on it, she got excited again! That girl sure knows when its time to eat! Guess she gets that from her big brother! I never made her condition an issue, I guess because I am used it. Everyone thinks they have these BIG HUGE ISSUES, but my sister taught me that no matter what, LIFE is all about enjoying it! And for that, I love her...



Happy Birthday Jazz, and just because you are a teenager doesn't mean you start dating boys either! Trust me, they ain't all that! Yet one day, maybe,  you and Chris Brown will be together.... FOR Ey Ey EVER! LOL

7 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

You inpsire me in sooo many ways! Keep being you...please!

fuzzy said...

She really is growing up! Happy Birthday Jazzie! :)

Anonymous said...

You continue to touch me in so many ways, hope you had a good time with your sis and family. :-}

Promiscuous X said...

I forgot yo told me you was going out her bday. Happy belated birthday Jazz.

Ooooo Olive Garden...mmm bread sticks and Salad lol

Im hungry now thanks alot.

SHIMP is disgusting lol

Nice post about ya lil sis.

Motionphics Studios said...

Happy Birthday JAZZ!!!

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

You two are definitely siblings. She is a cutie. Happy Birthday to her.

Q said...

Happy Birthday! You guys definitely favor each other--Cute!