So I have been stumping my brain as to why the hell my digital camera will not charge these new batteries! After months of research, trying this and that, I realized that the door to the batteries is cracked! Seems that the company knows of the design flaw and they still won't fix it with any warranty unless you pretty much pay for a new camera! Ugghh!
I need a GOOD CAMERA. Every Graphic Designer and aspiring Youtuber should!
- 7 Megapixel and 3x Optical Zoom or Higher
- Color LCD, a view finder is optional
- Video Capabilities 640x480 or Higher (Good sound playback on the camera)
- Rechargeable Battery (Possible Lithium-ion) with Charger & AC Adapter Included
- Different Options for Flashes
- Ability to use a SD Memory Card
- Light Weight (Fit in Pocket)
- No More then 200 Bucks!
If any of you guys have one that I can look at, own one that you would recommend, then shout me a Holla! Thanks!
Oh yeah, you guys like my dreads? LOL