Friday, April 06, 2007

ruff... how you doin?



Even though I am a gay man, that doesn't mean I want a gay dog! TJ is our dog that we got for my sister. For 4 months, he lived at my mother's house. Since they can't have pets in there housing complex, I had to take TJ in. I love dogs! I don't like cleaning up after dogs! He would sleep in the bed, jump on the coach, pee on the floor, shit anywhere, and it was really getting to me. He would tear up my shoes, rip Fuzzy's underwear, and even ate Omar's brush! I was really about to pack him up and send him to Paris!

But he is the cutest thing, and I do love him. I just have to train him more, and he did get better. I limited to one room in the house, but even then, he's not really getting better with the potty training. So the best thing to do is to keep him outside during the day, and inside with me when I get home.

One problem.

I have another dog in the backyard. They don't get along. Romeo Jr. is another dog of mine from years back. I kinda don't like him anymore, but my grandmother takes care of him. So every time I would have TJ go in the back, he would start the barking, over and over and over again! So since I had the day off, I was going to train him to stay outside, without barking.

Now why is my dog barking so much?

Well it seems that TJ barks when he can't get something from the other dog. Guess what it is?




Oh yes...



DOG DICK!

I can't believe my dog is gay! All my friends said he was, but I wasn't trying to raise him like that... sigh. I want him to be who he is, but I can't beat him because he wants to lick all over some dick! He has to stop barking when he doesn't get any!

I'm at a MORAL DILEMMA HERE!

My life doesn't get any better then this...
// ShawnQt //

8 comments:

Soldier said...

LORD !!!!! This is....
i'm speechless, i'm just...
WHAT ???

Darius T. Williams said...

Oh wow...are you serious?

Dayne Avery said...

That was too hilarious! Did he learn that from you guys...lol

heartbreaker said...

LMAO nooooo yo my dog was gay too, we tried to breed him and he was chasin after all the male dogs... lol wow memories

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

ummm eeew that is nasty lol

Marz said...

That, " I don't like him anymore", sounded so SIX YEAR OLDISH TO ME. I love it. (LOL)


You have a problem, beyond the dogs....(LOL)


-marz

Keisha Kornbread said...

Baby!! I am DONE!!!

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

I was so mad when were talking about this.

That dog needs his named change from TJ. We will not have the same initials...

done.
did you get your money?
we need to talk shady bitch.