Sunday, November 05, 2006

you want it...



...but you can't have it!


Ok every Sunday I update my blog... but tonight... I'm tired!
So yeah, no post today!
Too tired to be quirky, intelligent, creative Shawn.

Tonight, you get "Suck My Belt" Shawn!
Open your mouth, and slide it down your throat...
Don't act like ya homos don't know how to deep throat a belt!

I have a pretty belt too.
Thick.
Long.
It's goes with everything!
You better get into it!

I'm so sleepy... look for a post later, and don't think your getting something good because ya bitches don't leave no comments anyway!

Hmmph!
Goodnight!

3 comments:

Soldier said...

LMAO !!

Had to break my silent-reader-status for that one. lol
that was the best thing u could for a sick brother at 1:56 am, u made me laugh, lol thk u

SUCKIN THE BELT !!! LMAO HARDER !!!

I used to do that when i was a kid

The Captain said...

Wow...how pretty...lol

kennyking78 said...

"Suck My Belt" Shawn?!!!!!!

I am in the college library and laughed so loud!!! I know that a librarian is going to come over any minute and kick me out!

Thanks!!! But it was funny!!!!